
"How was the weekend guys?", here I go with my ususal monday-morning question.
"Last night I boozed up with my friends and we strolled around the street at that ungodly hour", Thiru adds with pride
"Hey Subha, and how about yours?", turning to Subha.
"I had a wonderful weekend with my family, we all went out in the evening", she grins.
"Whoah!! Where?" Thiru queries
"We all went for a bangalore city tour", she adds with a wide smile
Perplexed me, "You went for a city tour now after staying in Bangalore for all these years?!?"
"mm.. yea..We went to Vidhan Soudha, Cubbon Park and to the nearby recreation spots", *sigh*
"Oh! who had not been to these places? Akash?", I guess
"No, Sneaky!!!", she surprises us with her answer
"Oh yeah, ur second kid!!!", I giggle
"Rash, you dirty worm!!! don't get thrashed", a round of laughter follows.
How I wish I cud help Shubha hehehe
ReplyDeletePoor me, people are waiting to murder me!!!
ReplyDelete